You can email the organisers of the PHP Yorkshire conference at email@example.com, or tweet @phpyorkshire.
- Chris is a contract software engineer, speaker, and the main driver behind the Yorkshire PHP conference.
- He also created Open Tickets - the open source ticket sales system.
- Daniel is a software tester who enjoys talking about QA and what’s wrong with
everything to anyone who will listen. He’s active in the PHP and testing communities, and when he isn’t testing and breaking your hard work, he writes quality code.
- Previous employers include Xing and the BBC, where he was the test lead for the BAFTA-nominated CBeebies Storytime and the tester for the 30th anniversary version of the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy game.
- ZCE; Lead/Senior Developer at Paybreak; Coordinator of Open Source PHPOffice library suite (PHPExcel, PHPPowerPoint, PHPWord, &c); Trainee cat herder.
- Creater of Enfys the PHP Diversity Elephpant.
Tom de Bruin
- Tom organises the PHPLeeds monthly meetup, and likes to ride bikes. He's also a software engineer at Sky Betting & Gaming.
- His favourite film is Back to the Future for many reasons.
- More here