You can email the organisers of the PHP Yorkshire conference at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @phpyorkshire.
- Chris is a contract software engineer, speaker, and the main driver behind the Yorkshire PHP conference.
- He also created Open Tickets - the open source ticket sales system.
- Daniel is a software tester who enjoys talking about QA and what’s wrong with
everything to anyone who will listen. He’s active in the PHP and testing communities, and when he isn’t testing and breaking your hard work, he writes quality code.
- Previous employers include Xing and the BBC, where he was the test lead for the BAFTA-nominated CBeebies Storytime and the tester for the 30th anniversary version of the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy game.
- Mark is the Lead Developer at DealTrak, and has been tinkering with all things to do with code and infrastructure for longer than he cares to remember. Mark can often be seen loitering at PHP Leeds and has even spoken a few times.
- In his spare time Mark is a keen Martial Artist and currently practises the Japanese art of Jujitsu. He's also been known to have a pint of quality ruby ale in his hand, from time to time.
Tom de Bruin
- Tom's a senior software engineer at Sky Betting & Gaming.
- Ran LeedsPHP for 3 years, still attends.
- Is well into TypeScript at the moment.
- His favourite film is Back to the Future but is also very partial to BTTF2, and event BTTF3.
- More here.